Hi everyone
I can't find where this has been discussed before apart from one unsettled question in the Forums, so I'm sorry if it's an old poser. I'm currently using OOo Beta 2 but the problem has been ongoing since my first OOo install. Win XP SR2. Java runtime enabled.

When I open context menus or drop down menus etc they always open to the right and down. When they are close to the right or bottom of the screen then much of the menu is lost off-screen. I have clean-installed but the problem persists. Any solutions, suggestions and donations to my holiday fund would be sooooo welcome.
Wang

--
Remove INVALID from my Reply-To address