G. Roderick Singleton wrote:

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 14:31 -0400, David Offill wrote:
Marcus Ilgner wrote:

Hi Rod,

On 9/12/05, Randomthots <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snipped]

Follow-up question on labels - when I go the File>New>Labels, I only get a list of eight label options, rather than "one of a few hundred pre-defined label formats (Avery, mostly)."

They include: Avery A4; Avery A4/Asia; Avery Letter Size; Avery Zweckform; Herlitz, Herma; Leitz; and Sigel.

None of this list seem to be the standard Avery pre-formats I'm used to.

Well, after selecting from Brand,  you should try the next step which is
to select a format from type. This is what I think you are looking to
find.

Thanks Rod, that did it! Had to select Avery Letter Size to get a choice of types.

David