G.,

Many thanks!  Sorry I did not see the FAQ before I posted to this
list.

-Alan

--- "G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 06:32 -0700, Alan Mead wrote:
> > It's common in my line of work for a portrait document to switch
> to
> > landscape mode for a page or two to insert a wide table of
> results. 
> > In Word, I would insert a section break and then change the
> > orientation of the new section.  How do I do this in OOo 1.x or
> 2.x?
> > 
> 
> Please see
> http://documentation.openoffice.org/faqs/word_processing/012.html
> or the
> User Guides and HOW-TO repositories for more details.
> -- 
> PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
> OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead
> http://documentation.openoffice.org/ 
> 
> 
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to