On Thursday 15 September 2005 05:39 am, Michael Adams wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:32:28 +0100
>
> CPHennessy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 13 September 2005 11:39, Michael Adams wrote:
> > > Ah-ha... Hence the two reply to's in your headers.
> >
> > Note that mails with the header "Delivered=to:" and the value
> > "moderator" means that the user is not subscribed and therefore to
> > further the OOo cause it's a really good idea to CC: that user.
>
> Sylpheed doesn't show these values in my abreviated header list. I
> amnot doing "show all headers" as i get a screenfull so i might miss
> teh moderator ones. But i have set my explicit reply-to for the OO.o
> folders in sylpheed and CC where apropriate when i remember.
>
> Thanks

     I use Kmail, and it does not show these values in the abreviated
header list. However, I filter my mail. One of my folders is
specifically for emails containing any header containing:
moderator for [EMAIL PROTECTED] I configured my filters to send all
mail with this header to that folder.
     I assume your email client can also filter incoming emails by a
header. Try it.

Dan