Dan Lewis wrote:

Bottom post
On Saturday 17 September 2005 09:43 pm, Fred Frazelle wrote:
Dear Pablo --

   Thanks a lot for your indications.  i checked them out and they
would be great for someone with quite a bit of computing skill and
knowledge but one of the things i´m hoping to see with this new
version of OO is something simple enough that a straightforward left
join can be established on two tables which have been created through
the Oo interface, a query made up which brings up the info from both
tables and which would also allow you to begin inputting information
or which could serve as the base upon which you could create forms
and reports.  The instructions which i read still require, however
little, some code writing (not to mention understanding of what is
going on behind the scenes) and i´m afraid the managers in my office
aren´t all that interested in sending my co-workers to classes in
Postgresql or HSQL programming just to be able to set up a couple of
related tables input the info and run some queries on them.  Gee, i
had no idea it would be this tough...

   Anyway, Have a nice evening!      :-)

Pablo Lachmann wrote:
Hi!