Whenever I "ask" OOo 1.1.4. in its printer setup to print a page or selected portion of a page landscape, it comes out portrait nevertheless. I am told that the problem must lie with the Linux (SuSE 9.2) printer set-up, but I have no idea what to look for in order to make the printer set-up in Linux respond to the printer set-up for each printing job in OOo.

Has anyone else had this problem?  How did you solve it?

--
Best regards,

Dennis J. Tuchler
Professor of Law