OO.o Build:  Beta 2 1.9m130

System: Windows XP SP2 all updates installed, Motherboard
WinFast 760GXK8MB-ERS, 333 MHz FSB, AMD Sempron
2800, 1GB RAM, GE FORCE 4 MX 4000 video WD 80 GB
7200 RPM disk.

When I print *some* documents, not all, a check box appears that
says, "Show fields option is checked, Do you want to print the
document with the filed names." Yes. No, and Cancel buttons appear
but it does not matter whether I check yes or no, the print result is
the same.

Per help, I went to Tool | Options | OpenOffice.org Writer | Print
and unchecked the control check box. This doesn't seem to make
any difference in how documents print.

I would like not to have the check box appear. Can someone advise
me how? Or at least explain this curious behavior?

Aside: The OO.o Betas seem to be more solid and consistent than most
production software. Thanks to all who had a hand in this!

With Warm Regards
David Teague

--
The choral background music for a recent Microsoft Internet Explorer TV ads is the /Confutatis Maledictis/
from the Mozart /Requiem /(Mass for the dead). The words of the final blast of music that accompanies