Hello, people!

I'm writing a document with OO.org 1.1.3/Debian Sarge. This document
must have the structure below:

-*-*-*-*-*-*-START-*-*-*-*-*-*-

      1. Chapter about Foo

1- Foo is a incredible thing, but too
   misterious. At all, what is Foo?
   a) The "bar" brother.
   b) The first syllable of "foobar"
   c) I don't know.

2- Have you ever seen a foo?
   a) yes
   b) no
   c maybe

      2. Chapter about Bar

3- Bar is a incredible thing, but too
   misterious. At all, what is Bar?
   a) The "foo" brother.
   b) The second syllable of "foobar"
   c) I don't know.

4- Have you ever seen a bar?
   a) yes
   b) no
   c maybe

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-END-*-*-*-*-*-*-

and so on. I've keeped this strucutre editing the Outline Numbering
options, and all things go ok, except for just one detail: when I save
and close OOo, all numbering configuration is lost.

In fact, for level 1 I've associated a given paragraph style, and for
level 2 another one. I've determined (by the Outline Numbering tool)
level 1 paragraphs must start with numbers like "1-" and level 2 with
letters like "a)"; The titles (wich start with "1.") use just another
style with the numbering configuration edited, so they're not referenced
by the Outline Numbering configuration.

What's the problem? I really can't see what I must do...

I'm antecipated thankful... :)

--
Adam Victor Nazareth Brandizzi
CS Student - UnB - Brasília - Brazil