Hello

I just have the problem that I want to have a mathematical Symbol (|R, the set of all reel numbers) in a header with a large size (for example 24). Unfortunately (in this case) the symbol generated by the equation editor has a fixed size therefore the title looks pretty ugly. Does soemebody knows how to overcome this problem ? Is it possible in openoffice to generate a larger symbol starting from an existing one ?

Pedro