From: john geldman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:34 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] Master Documents

On 10/6/05, Elizabeth Riesberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am having trouble with one section of one document renumbering with
Master Documents the subdocument looks ok. But the master has this one
glitch.

> In Sub Document it looks like this (numbering starting at one) it only
happens ONE place in the doc so I am assuming I have screwed something
up. (first time using oOO)

> In Master Doc it looks like this (same lines start numbering at 12)
its continuing numbering from the previous document (perspective camera)
I have inserted a manual page break in here in the master doc hoping to
clear the problem (it hasn't)

> Does anybody have a clue what I have managed to do? And more
importantly how to fix this?

> The doc I am working with is a very small fraction of the overall
manual I need to recreate as a master document in oOO 1.1.5

> Elizabeth Riesberg
>
> Internal Technical Consultant
>
> 20-20 Technologies
>
> 660-826-4952 Direct
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> www.2020office.com
>
> The content of this message is strictly confidential and is intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee. Any unauthorized distribution
and copying of this communication is strictly forbidden. If you have
received said communication by error, please delete it immediately.
20-20 Technologies Inc. believes that this E-mail and its attachments
were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when
sent. However, by reading this message and opening any attachments, the
addressee accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial
action about viruses and other defects.

Files are stripped from the mail list (to keep the size of the mailings
down).

The typical approach is to post your samples on a website or ftpsite,
and sent the address through the mail list.

<this message isn't confidential and blasted to the world>