i took a writer document and exported it to xhtml.  it
went pretty well except for the fact that it doesn't
render my embedded jpgs and it took over a minute for
a 15 page document (about 1 meg of data).  i can
handle the time issue pretty easily.

however, not getting my jpg images to show up is more
difficult to accept.

The space the jpgs take up is displayed correctly, but
with a small borken image icon in the upper left hand
corner.  the link points to the directory that the
file is in, not to any specific image.

does anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

any guidance is much appreciated.

tia...