Subject:
Gene Heskett wrote:

--
The choral background music for a recent Microsoft Internet Explorer TV
ads is the Confutatis Maledictis from the Mozart Requiem (Mass for the
dead). The words of the final blast of music that accompanies "Where do
you want to go today?" are "confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus
addictis..." which means "the damned and accursed are condemned to the
flames of hell." Presumably this answers that question once and for
all. "Winduhs"

Chuckle, now thats what I call researching the truth.

Thanks, that one was swiped from a good guy on the Libranet-OT list. I do know the music and the text, though. Mozart's Requiem is one of the all-time great pieces of
music.

--
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

Winston was one of englands more intelligent people ever. Odd but
intelligent.

Winston Churchill lived his life as a gad-fly to the establishment until
England needed him. Then he served with distinction. I have read a
lot of what he read. He is a personal favorite of mine.

Thanks for these responses.

David Teague