On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 15:38:31 -0400
 Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[..]
Why do you not simply use the mail merge facility?

Beacause I need to call the mailmerge from command line, and I think that the only way to do this is to use the API, is that correct?

I will now assume that you really do have a reason for doint this, so...

You can insert a document. So, you could do something like this...
Create a new document:
While there are names to do
 Insert my mail merge document into the current document
 Fill in the mail merge data


Thanks for this idea!

You could potentially copy and past data, but this is dangerous unless you knew for certain that a live person would not be using the computer at the same time and then over-writting the clipboard.

Just a few thoughts...


I really appreciated your help,
thank you!
Giuliano

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.sxw My Macro Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm
Free Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to