Lorrie and David Bird wrote:
 But am not sure where to put them.
I am currently a big fan of WordPerfect. But I really REALLY like the idea behind OpenOffice.org and I am positive that it would be easy to implement what WordPerfect has into OO Writer... I also have a few problems. Firstly, I don't know how to set up the font to my current favourite so that everytime I start up Writer it starts in that font (at the moment, I have to change fonts everytime) - ie, there is no "make default font" button.

Create a new template with the fonts, margins, etc., that you want for your standard.

--
John W. Kennedy
"...if you had to fall in love with someone who was evil, I can see why it was her."