To what did you anchor your image? I always anchor the image as a character. Now if only they would allow me to set the default anchor on insert.

Gregory L. Forster wrote:

Well, I tried it. Changing font, attributes, etc. within each label is easy ( a pain, but easy.) Putting a graphics in one label is challenging (but doable). Putting graphics in more than one label is near impossible. Try it. If you can do it, let me know how. "Anchoring" is a joke. The graphics never stay put where you put them when you add another graphic. Even in doing a newsletter, when adding a graphic and stetting the anchor, I add another graphic and set that anchor, the first graphic's anchor changes by itself. It gets really interesting putting a graphic, or two in a frame.

First do one label, then two, now all 30 labels that also have text. For example, my Sons of the Revolution return address labels have the SAR logo, then my name and address on each label.

Oh by the way, I chose the Avery A4/ J8160 label, assuming that was what I wanted for the Avery Jet Ink 8160 label. The formating was no where near the true Avery 8160 Ink Jet labels. I had to resize the vertical and horizontal settings and saved it as an Avery 8160 Jet Ink Address label. I suppose I'll probably have to do that with the other labels I use also.

Greg