On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:19:43 -0400, Brian Lunergan wrote:

> Brian Lunergan wrote:
>> Afternoon folks (at least it is here...):
>>
>> I've tried to use Indeview to pack up a presentation in 1.1.5 but when I
>> try and test it all I get is a little thumbnail up in one corner of the
>> screen that I can get to exit but not advance or resize.
>>
>> Am I missing something or does it not work with this version? Is there a
>> working mobile player available somewhere, or am I limited to saving in
>> PP and using the MS viewer, or the somewhat spartan flash
>> implementation?
>>
>> Oh, yes. Some key system info. Win98se. The monitor is a 17" LCD running
>> at 1280 x 1024 res. Physical mem is 256. Virtual is held to a fixed swap
>> of 512. Anything else?
>>

> To expand on this. Yes, I appreciate that Indeview is a third-party addon.
> It is, however, meant to work with a particular portion of the suite. I
> was hoping that others may have had experience with it and could advise,
> off list if need be. I was also hoping, Mr. S, that there may have been
> other options and alternatives I am not aware of. I thought I stated this
> clearly, but I guess I was not clear enough for you to understand what I
> was looking for.

Brian,

I am not aware of any other similar tools. I can tell you this that
IndeView works for me just fine with 1.1.5 under Linux so I cannot
reproduce your problem. BTW, IndeView is NOT an addon to OOo as such. It
only works with OOo 1.1.x and KOffice KPresenter. I still think you have a
problem worth mentioning to the authors.

--
Documentation Co-lead
"Dinna meddle wi' things ye ken nuthin' aboot!"