On Tue October 18 2005 23:48, + Jim Said wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> My daughter is doing a paper for school and needs to insert headers.  I
> went to the Help list and looked it up.  It said to click on Insert then
> Header/Footers.  There is no Headers/Footers on the drop-down list
> anywhere!!  Any ideas on where I might find it?

In OpenOffice.org 2.0 "Writer" you can find an entry in the "Insert" menu
called "Header" and when you select it the "Default" header can be selected.

You will find lots of manuals and other manuals and documentation at
http://documentation.openoffice.org

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor