I'm looking at using Calc instead of Excel for a highly automated
spreadsheet, but it seems that Calc doesn't correctly use dynamic
(read result of a function, instead of static range selection) range
names as a cell range for validity checking. I've tested the named
range, by using entering "{=my_range}" as a cell range's formula, and
it works great, but the validation list I get doesn't match the list I
get by simple formula reference. I've attached a minimal test case
example.
--
Bryce Schober