From: Michele Zarri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 4:31 PM
To: users@openoffice.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [users] Can't save sheet created with a template as that
template

I get the same error if I open a document based on template x and then try
to save this document as a "revision" of template x.
I guess that the cleanest way to modify a template is
file--> templates --> organise --> (pick the template you want to edit) -->
commands --> edit --> (do the modifications) --> save (the "normal" one)

Cheers,

Michele