I'll wait until the 2.0 debs reach testing (waiting on a lot of stuff
at the moment, so it'll probably take > a few weeks).
I know that GCJ is a compiler, not a VM, but are there any official
instructions on how to compile the Java functionality with GCJ?

Thanks,
Andrew Donnellan

--
This space for rent. Enquire within. Terms and conditions apply. See
store for details.