On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 16:34 -0700, Gregory Forster wrote:
> Now that OpenOffice 2.0 (non-beta, non-rc) is out,
> otherwise known as "The Real McCoy," is there a target
> date as to posting a non-draft users manual?

When it is ready is the best we can do. Both the doc project and
OOoAuthors have tried to keep pace but there is only so much that a few
people can do. I would be delighted if you would join the doc project
and help us. The more bodies and minds the better.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead