Michael Alford wrote:
I downloaded the OpenOffice 2.0 suite and tried to install it. The install failed because it could not find a file called openoffice.org-core01 I am running RedHat9.0, which came with OpenOffice. Any help appreciated,

I think it is this error I have seen when I forgot to copy the related menus file from the desktop-integration subdirectory up one level to the RPMS subdirectory. I use SuSE, but that shouldn't make a difference.

--
Doug