John Boyle, 22-10-2005 20:00:
To Users: Can someone help me with the correct method of installing full version 2.0 , when version 1.1.5 is already on my computer? Secondly, how does one get the main Icon of OO.O version 2.0 for use on the desktop? I am not an expert, having just used OO.o for writing, but want to learn how to use the database and spreadsheet! :-)

You can install OOo 2.0 without uninstalling OOo 1.1.5 from your computer.

Later you can remove 1.1.5 when you desire.

Is recommended to repair the installation of 2.0 after uninstall 1.1.5.

_______________________________________________________ Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você acumula cupons e concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe! http://yahoo.fbiz.com.br/