Debian etch/testing

When I exit OO 2.0, I get a bunch of pop requesters with only this
visible;

Error saving the document
file:///opt/OpenOffice.org/share/basic/Standard/scripts.xlb/:[can't see
this]
General Error.
General input/output error.

Funny thing. This subdirectory does no exist. I've looked inside the
RPM's that came with 2.0, and this directory does not exist.

What is in this directory, and without downloading another load of
stuff, how/where can I get this directory.

--
Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User #96112

        Ben Franklin - 1759