On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 18:39 -0700, Edward Parker wrote:
> We have two users on our computer:  one for daily use and the other for an
> accounting package for our business, which we acquired from the former
> treasurer who had Microsoft Word.  My question is:  we can create and send
> pdf files on our main user, but on the other user (accounting) we cannot.  We
> get a prompt about the serve, and it will not allow us to send the e-mail or
> pdf file.
>
> We are baffled.  Can you help?

Maybe but we are baffled too. You forgot to tell us which OS on each
machine and which release of OOo on each and which JRE is on each and
how you installed on each machine (e.g. single user or -net)

Please fill in the blanks and I am certain you will get help.

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead