Sandra Bittner wrote:

Thank you for your suggestions. I shall give the Navigator feature a whirl.
Navigator is amazingly useful. I have sort of grown into it. Wherever in a document you want to go, you'll get quite close without any special bookamrks: you can navigate by headings, titles, sections... even by references and notes. Once you get used to it, you'll find it very, very handy.
--
Maailmassa eniten tuhoa aikaan saanut kemikaali on testosteroni.
The most destructive chemical in the world has been testosterone.