David J. Craven wrote:
It may be just me, but I didn't get prompted for an installation directory. It just automagically installed to C:\program files. I prefer to put things in D:\program files. That's my personal preference and I think I should at least have the choice. So, if I didn't miss something, I'll be more than happy to fill out a bug/feature request.

Oops, that was the unpack utility.

So I don't remember for sure where it was, but it was definitely there. (I have mine installed to d:\programs)

You may have to select "custom installation" or something like that to get to choose a directory. People started hiding the install directory there a while ago. I don't like it either.

--
Grady