CPHennessy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>  The integration with Excel is
>> so simple. Once the output has commenced;
>> Excel opens automatically as a blank spreadsheet, with Sheet1 open
>> and the spewed data automatically populates the spreadsheet into
>> correct columns and rows (no need to save as csv and re-import). The
>> DDE output will even rename the open worksheet from Sheet1 to
>> "nnnnnnnnnn" where "nnnnnnnnn" represnets the title of the report
>> that generated the output.

This sounds as if it is opening a DDE channel to Excel, and then sending
excel-specific commands down it. There's no reason to suppose that OOo will
respond to them or even, as it were, answer when a DDE call is put out to
Excel. I'm sorry if this makes difficulties for you.

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.