On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 17:07 -0500, Dan Lewis wrote:
>       I recommend you study the "Introduction to Styles" Chapter
> of the Writer's Guide. It is available from this web site in the Writer's
> Guide section:
> http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/index.html.
> It will explain how to do this.

If, while studying this, (and assuming I'm not committing another act of
"emailus prematurist") I should find errors, how do I report them? I'm
not able to make much of a contribution, but I can do that. I notice,
for instance, right off the bat that the text specifies F9 to bring up
the Stylist instead of F11.
--
Stew Schneider
WMMT's Dutchman at 88.7 in the coal fields,