On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 09:22 +0700, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Hi all,
> Yesterday one of my bosses asked me about oodraw. So far so good. I have been
> able to give support based on the help files, google, and the community. I
> love it.
>
> I wonder though, is there any training center that can give a course on OOo
> from basic to advance features? It would be even greater if there's a
> certification on OOo.
>
> Also, can anyone give recommendation on good OOo 2 books that covers advance
> features?
> Thanks.

We are working on setting the certification requirements for training in
OOo. In the meantime, there several training companies that offer
training. One of these is ECDL or IDCL depending where you live. In
Europe, try http://www.ecdl.co.uk/ and in NA, try http://www.icdl.ca/

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead