Thank you!  That suggestion worked.

Ted Compton

******************
G. Roderick Singleton wrote:

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 17:59 -0400, Matej Cepl wrote:
Ted Compton wrote:
I would like to use the clipboard to paste equations from MathType 5.0
onto a slide.  I do this all the time with MS Powerpoint, but it doesn't
seem to work with Impress.  I tried "Paste Special", and chose MathType
5.0, but I still can't get the equation to appear on the slide.  What am
I doing wrong?  Is there some way to do this?
Not exactly clipboard, but according to
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/features.htm#MathML MathType can
export MathML, which is native for OOo Formula Editor.

Please post all the settings in Tools >Options > Load/Save > Microsoft
Office.

--
Dr. R. Ted Compton, Jr.
Compton Research Inc.