On Wed October 26 2005 21:34, + Kielman, Megan V EIS-NWD Contractor wrote:
> I looked through that documentation but didn't find anything applicable.

Please look at
http://documentation.openoffice.org/HOW_TO/various_topics/OOo_autoinstall_guide.pdf

especially the examples from page 32 onwards. If you have more installation
questions maybe the mailing list mention on
http://installation.openoffice.org would help.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only