Dear Eric,
Thank you very much but I am afraid I don't quite follow you. ODS some XML? This computer does know XML as a file type, but it is not given as one of the possibilities in the menu I get when I try to "save as" the spreadsheet. Could you please explain a bit further?
Henk ter Heide

At 12:12 28-10-2005, you wrote:
Henk ter Heide wrote:
> The problem is that when I apply autofilter it only works on part of the data

I would suggest saving your document as ODS some XML then examine the file with some kind of other viewer to see if there's a change in the xml tags on your cells.
-eric wood

H. ter Heide
Machtelderf 13
2743 HD Waddinxveen