What a wonderful bunch of Users!
Having just watched GWB thanking VA folk and witnessed how they responded to his appreciation of them, I thought it was not too soon to thank those who contribute so much to making the use of OOo such a pleasant experience. If I mention CPH and GRS it is only as representatives of the many folk who give time to helping newbies, such as me, explore the functionality of the software. I am a user not a technician. I expect to jump in behind the wheel, start driving and only open the manual when I find something odd or discover something novel. So, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say thanks for the overwhelming sense of helpfulness, tact and patience show by the denizens ;-) of this user group.
Sober and off the medication for years
Wang

--
OOo 2.0 - Mozilla Suite 1.7.12 - Win XP sp2