Thank you Roderick.

----- Original Message ----- From: "G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.openoffice.questions
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: Tab key action of entering a form

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 18:48 -0500, Jack Gillis wrote:
Upon entering a form, I thought the Tab key was supposed to cause the focus
to the first field in the tab order.

In my installation of Base 2.0 this does not happen. Pressing the Tab key with focus on no field results in nothing. If I use the mouse to put the
focus on a field, then Tab will cycle through the fields as it should.

What can I do to make the Tab key enter the first field in the tab order?

See the Xforms chapter in
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/OOo2.x/user_guide2_draft.pdf
Same settings for tab order.
--