On Fri October 28 2005 20:47, Jack Gillis wrote:
> I used the form wizard to create a form in Base.   It works very well for
> me but annoys in two ways,
>
> First, it insists on opening to the same size which is sufficient to show
> the completer form.  I have to resize it each time.
> Is there a way to have it open each time to the resized size?
>
> And second, there is a forms design type window that opens with the form
> and I have to close it.  How do I prevent it from opening in the first
> place?
>
> Thank you for any help you can give.

Hi jack,
 Since you seem to have gotten no replies, I'd advise you to email
users@dba.openoffice.org as the relevant developers seem to frequent that
list and respond to users. Note that you should either subscribe to the
mailing list or ask to be CC:ed.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ