Under Base 2.0,Wizard created me a nice grouped report based on a grouped query. I have since added a column to that query to get some additional field information.

Now I would like to add that field to the report. I have added a column but can't figure out how to add the new field. I tried dragging the field from the data sources window (F4) but that didn't work.

How can I include the new field in the report?

Thank you very much.