No I have an objection to users being misled. THere is a manual that put
profits back into OOo and I would prefer to think that there are many
who do not know that the printed guide from OOo is available. I also
object to publishing companies and their authors using this list for
UCE. You seem to have a problem with helping OpenOffice.org generate a
cash flow. Why is this?

I'm STILL trying to figure out what the heck OOo and Sun gets out of giving away a MS Office beater absolutely totally free! You guys should move into the lux car industry next!! :-D

James Greenidge