I think the point is that not every keyboard has an F13 key, or higher, but
most (and I stress that word) computer keyboards (as in Desktop and Laptop),
PC, Mac, and otherwise, have F1-F12. So the fact that OpenOffice.org is
cross-platform means it has to be useable on all systems, and that means
ignoring keys that most people don't have.

I think the user's question has been answered, and therefore any futher
religious debates about how many Function keys a computer should have should
take place on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Chad Smith
http://www.gimpshop.net/ - Because *everyone* loves free software!