Keone Michaels wrote:
I subscribed to one of the lists, unaware of the amount of
email traffic it would generate.

I do not have time to read this volume. It takes bandwidth
I do not wish to consume for the downloads.

Efforts to unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link
in the page have not worked.

Please, someone, advise me of the proper method to use
to unsubscribe, before I give open office a bad name at work
due to this.
Thank you.

Copy to OP:

If your email client isn't opening a new, blank email when you click on the unsubscribe link, then create and send a blank email to the unsubscribe address.

--- You MUST send the request from the address that you used to subscribe for the baseline automated process to work.

A few hours to a few days after submitting the request, you will receive a confirmation request email from the listbot. You MUST reply to the confirmation email to complete the process.

The users-help link fetches an email with many more instructions and options if you can't unsubscribe using only the basic system.

Doug