Dear OpenOffice,

I recently took a look at OpenOffice and then decided to uninstall. Despite
this, it has taken over my Word documents and prevented me from converting
documents to pdfs. I received pdf converter with my purchase of OmniPage and it
seems it no longer recognizes "Word" files, which are in fact now in My
Computer as OO files. In any case I wish to remove whatever is on my system
that takes docs over as OO docs.

Word files created before I downloaded OO are taken over as OO docs and new
ones are taken over.

Please advise asap how to remove whatever remains on my system (XP pro, and
Office software).

Thank you.
Stan Fineman