Agree - developers have slated for 'OO later'. You can possibly
improve the chances of getting this done earlier, by asking people to
vote for the issue. The more votes, potentially, the earlier it gets
rectified.

Only suggestion I would have is to turn the graphic's into URL links.
I relise that this removes the actual pictures from the spreadsheets
and replaces them with text so depending on the use of the spreadsheet
this may not be suitable.

/paul