On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 10:11 +0700, Hendra Tan(Internal Audit, FEED,
Medan) wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have problem in  printing sheet in Calc,
> in my ods file I have 5 sheets that each sheet had been defined its print
> ranges,
> when I want to print only sheet_2 (active sheet), I always get the whole 5
> sheets printed,
> I have tried to set in menu Tool > Option (open office.org Calc - Print) >
> checkmark on 'Print only selected sheets',
> and still not solve problem, what should be done to get only the active
> sheet to be printed?
> Thanks

Works for me using File > Print > Option > Selected sheet. Only the
active sheet is printed. So to help you we need more info such OS,
printer and which release of OOo.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead