Hi all

I installed a registry monitoring program. Namely
http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/Regmon.html

So I found out msiexec read some values at
HKLM\Software\Classes\Installer\Products\C00C409A0B03920409847
7195E8902A8

I deleted that entry.

I have oo2 installed and working.

thanks to Gregory Foster for his help