Paul,

Thanks for your responses all.

1. How do I get to make a direct reply to your post.  Maybe I am dumb, but I can't see a response icon anywhere.
   I have registered, but maybe it hasn't taken effect yet.
2. That's just the problem... Tools/send email returns an error.  "A MISSING USER ACCOUNT, OR DEFECTIVE SETUP"          Yeah, OK.
3.  Recent crash, so I have just downloaded Java runtime again, but not installed. Maybe this is the problem, as I need it for spreadsheets.

Cheers,

Ronald.

G'Day,

I use Eudora, and can't send a message from Writer.
I am told to access tools/options/open office.org/programs   ("programs" may not be quite correct, but you know what I mean),
But there is no item in the list for me to set up my email.
A search hasn't turned up  much, except a reference to Common.XCU, which I am able to edit if I am told what to edit.

Anyone struck the situation?

Thanks,

Ronald.