2005/11/18, Craig Herman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> The word f**k and the expression "f**k up" are in the dictionary and
> thesaurus. Is it possible to remove these? I have tried, but I have
> been unsuccessful. I would like to use these at my school, but with
> these words in the dictionary, I don't think that will be possible.

Interesting.
My sons school has a policy against profanity in school. However, no one has
ever come up with the idea of censoring the Word dictionaries. Children pick
up these words weather you like or not, so it's fairly pointless in trying
to censor dictionaries. And if they still use them in texts, they might as
well spell them correctly.

Personally I'd be very reluctant to start practicing censorship - you never
know where it ends.

Regards,

Martin S