On Fri November 18 2005 15:43, + Elsasser wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> Hello,
> I opened a Calc file with my new version of OpenOffice 2.0 (before, I
> had created the file with the preceding version 1.4 - or was it named
> 1.1.4 ?). In the file, I have many "Notes" that show up when the mouse
> pointer comes over the corresponding field. Now this works OK on the
> first lines of the file, but if I want to see the Note on line 200 or
> 300, it really still exists, but it shows up 15 or 20 cm upwards, and
> normally I cannot see it, because it is too far to be on the screen. It
> seems the notes are placed as if the line height was smaller than it
> actually is. How can I fix that? Is there a means to globally modify the
> line height used for placing the Notes ?
> I hope this is understandable.

Hi Marc,
 Can you please report this in issuezilla ? ( http://openoffice.org -> "My
Pages" -> "Register", then when you receive a confirmation email, "Login" and
"File an issue" )
In this way the relevant developers will see your bug report / suggestion and
you will also see the progress of this feature / bug report if it is
accepted.

Maybe also a workaround may to be to resize the lines to their optimal
height ?

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor