[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello,

My name is Frank, I'm from the netherlands and started using open office on my new laptop. It's a xp proffesionel wit a 7gb c disk and a 29 gb d:. I installed ooo on my c but now i run out of space and want to move it to d:
how do i do that>

thanks in advance and have a nice day

Gteerings,
Frank

First, use the Add or Remove Programs tool to remove OpenOffice.org. Then, reinstall it, and when it asks you where to install, choose your D:\ drive.

--
DISCLAIMER:

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

1. I am by definition, “the intended recipient”;

2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make such
financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to. In
particular, I may quote it on my weblog;

3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company;

4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be
included on your message.