I am trying to identify a very minor problem with Impress on my Solaris 8 workstations.

Like most companies, the company I work for has their own Powerpoint template, to give all presentations, a standard "company" field.

I can import my companies template into my Windows 2000 laptop running OpenOffice 2.0 without problem. However, if I import it into OpenOffice 2.0 on my Solaris 8 workstation, I only get bullet outlines. On a positive side however, if I create a presentation on my Solaris 8 workstations, and move it to my laptop, the bullets re-appear.

A couple of side points, at my site, everyone runs CDE, and only those components of Gnome needed to run OpenOffice/Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird/Acroread are actually loaded on the systems.

SUNWlibpopt-share
SUNWlibpopt
SUNWgnome-base-libs-root
SUNWgnome-base-libs-share
SUNWgnome-base-libs

--
Matthew Lee Stier                 *  Fujitsu Network Communications
Unix Systems Administrator        |  Two Blue Hill Plaza