You could go even further, Verner. What PEOPLE are going to be next removed?
In one large and afraid country on the American continent they are doing it
already, but at least, so far, they still let them live. Well, barely. I
never dreamt it would go that far again.

"Verner Kjærsgaard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Søndag 20 november 2005 13:55 skrev Wangshanpo:
> Craig Herman wrote:
> > The word f**k and the expression "f**k up" are in the dictionary and
> > thesaurus.  Is it possible to remove these?  I have tried, but I have
> > been unsuccessful.  I would like to use these at my school, but with
> > these words in the dictionary, I don't think that will be possible.
> >
> > Craig Herman

> Aren't there some mornings you wish you'd stayed in bed :-( .

In Europe, we can still smell the fumes from the piles of burning books of
the
thirties. We learned a lot. So editing the dict and thrs files of OO is in
my
opinion a bit the same. What words are the next in line to be removed?